Following is a list of websites concerned with Frequently Asked Questions about intellectual property. Some are from government agencies, some from IP organizations, and some from third-party organizations. They all offer a helpful place to turn for general understanding. But for personalized, conscientious and considered intellectual property counseling you should always consider speaking with an experienced intellectual property attorney.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- International Trademark Association list of Trademark Basics Fact Sheets
Other Trademark FAQs:
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Chilling Effects (A joint project of the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Harvard, Stanford, Berkeley, University of San Francisco, University of Maine, George Washington School of Law, and Santa Clara University School of Law clinics)
Other Copyright FAQs:
- The Copyright Society of the U.S.A.
- Teaching Copyright from Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Music Library Association
Domain Names and Protection: